- Engine CC: 1000cc
- Passengers: 4
- Doors: 5
- Gearbox: Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- TPI InsuranceWe offer free TPI Insurance with every rental.
- Free deliveryFree delivery within working hours at the Airport, port or your hotel.
- Unlimited KilometersWe offer free of charge unlimited Kilometers. Drive safe and enjoy your holidays.
- Unique Road MapWe offer totally free a unique road map
- All legal taxes & VATAll taxes & VAT included in our rates. No hiden costs.
Terms and conditions
Rental Terms & Conditions
The employ of the company hereby confirms to grand the car to the hirer who’s the name and signature are in forward page under the terms described here below:
- The hirer confirms the good condition of the car upon delivery.
- The hirer agrees to return the car in the same good condition, with all tires, tools and accessories at the date agreed by both parties. The minimum rental period is considered 1 day. Rental period will only be extended with the approval of the owner; otherwise the daily rent as decided under this agreement will be surcharged with 50% on the agreed rate.
- No other person is allowed to use the car except the hirer, who should not be under the influence of alcohol or drags.
- The hirer agrees to comply to all traffic rules and should not use the car for racing or contests of any sort, not to drive at any rough ground or sandy areas, or on any other area witch may damage the car or is for bitten by the authorities.
- The hirer agrees that he is the only responsible and he must pay all the fines given to the car at the period of hire mentioned in this rental agreement.
- In case of whatever damage the hirer agrees to immobilize the car in a safe place and to inform the owner.
- The hirer acknowledges personal liability upon return of the car to pay in a full the rent and whatever extra charges have occurred due to damages or delays of the agreed time of return.
- The hirer is notified that the insurance draw on the car protects him personal injuries, death or property damages occurred to third parties for sums of 750.000,00€ for body injuries and 750.000,00€ for material damages. However the hirer is not covered if a passenger of the car has been injured as a result of an accident caused by the hirer or if the car has been involved in an accident driven by a person other than the hirer.
- In the case of an accident the hirer should report immediately to the owner giving details of the event in full.
- The hirer must return the car with the same quantity of fuel. If the car is returned with less fuel that it had when it was received there will be a charge equal to the value of the missing fuel plus a 5,00€ refuelling service charge.
The hirer gives to the company the authorization to charge the given credit card of any amount coming up from the terms and rental conditions.